Welcome to online registration at LCA!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR
Summer Virtual Speed & Strength - $50/family
- June 1-July 30 (Mon, Wed, & Thu)
Comprehensive workout plan that includes all of the exercises, reps and sets along with videos of each exercise, plus a bonus workout if you want to exercise four times a week.
Individualized feedback provided by Mr. Bellefeuille through video sessions.
No special equipment needed.
- Cross Country Boys & Girls (Grades 7-12)
- Soccer Boys & Girls (Grades 5-12)
- Volleyball Girls (Grades 5-12)
CLICK HERE to login and begin registration.
(Logging in will pre-populate the form with previously entered information. The system does NOT allow for multiple family accounts.)
ACTIVITY FEE SCHEDULE
Participation fees have been set as follows:
- High School (Grades 9-12) Athletics: $175*
- High School (Grades 9-12) Spring Drama: $150
- Middle School (Grades 5-8) Athletics: $150*
- Middle School (Grades 7-8) Spring Drama: $125
*Golf registration includes additional $150 booster fee.
ATHLETIC SPECIFIC NOTES:
Athletic Registration deadline is 2 weeks prior to practice start. Registration after the deadline is subject to a 20% fee increase.
- Fall 2020 Start Date: August 17
- Winter 2020 Start Dates: November 9 (GBB) & November 16 (BBB)
- Spring 2021 Start Dates: March 8 (Softball/Track) & March 15 (Baseball/Golf).
Participants in co-op activities are responsible to register & pay as directed by the host school activities office.
SPORTS QUALIFYING PHYSICAL EXAM NOTE:
Athletes registering for Fall, Winter and Spring athletics must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Health Office at LCA to be eligible for athletic participation at ALL LEVELS. Physicals are good for 3 years from the date of your last exam. It is helpful to have the date of your last sports qualifying exam available when you register, but not required. Uploading a digital copy of the form is an option during the registration process as well.
You can get the blank MSHSL Physical Form HERE or submit your physicians preferred form. Once you have your physical completed by a physician, you can turn a copy into the health office or scan it and submit the completed form online here.
Legacy Christian Academy | 3037 Bunker Lake Boulevard N.W. Andover MN 55304 | 763.427.4595